Membership types, rights and obligationsTypes of membership:
To find the description of the various types of NETHUR membership and the rights and obligations connected with these please see PhD or Senior menu on the left. All members have to comply with the criterion that their research fits in the NETHUR Research Programme. All members have to register by sending in the proper forms and documents.
- Full PhD member
- Associate PhD member
- Research staff member (post-doc)
- Academic staff member (senior researcher)
- Guest member
PhD candidates or scientific staff employed by one of the participating institutes and conducting research in one of the fields covered by NETHUR can apply for membership. There are separate admission procedures for senior staff and PhD students.
How to apply for membership
- Register for an account on our website
- Activate your account (check your email) and login
- Complete the membership application form (after login a link to the form is shown here)